|Spiritual Healer Rev. Cassandra Anaya uses her natural born spiritual healing abilities to heal. A portion of her income goes to charity. A portion of her income goes to charity.|
Spiritual Healer -
* Spiritual - of or pertaining to the spirit or soul, as distinguished from the physical nature;
* Healer - one who helps to make whole or sound; cleanse; and with the grace of God and a personal's will, restore to health.
Spiritual Healing involves the treating of oneself or others, (in person, with Skype, by phone and/or distant healing). In distant healing, I send God's Universal Healing Light by energy of thought and prayer, to people who are unable to receive a healing in person. Anyone, anywhere, worldwide can successfully receive a healing.
My Personal Experience: As you probably noticed above I said 'of oneself'. In August, 1990 I went to my gynecologist and told him something was going on within my uterus that did not feel right. Since I had just had a pelvic exam (a 'Thin Pap" far superior in accuracy compared to a Pap Smear) 3 mths earlier and know my body well, he gave me another pelvic exam. This time along the wall of the uterus he felt a bump. I had a sonogram and actually saw that bump was the end of a 2 inch tumor, inside the uterus wall. I asked him what normal procedure would be and he said 'most women have a biopsy, some other tests and possibly a full or partial hysterectomy, but I have no idea what YOU are going to do'. (He has been my doctor since 1975 and knows I rather use what doctors consider unconventional or alternative medicine.) The first thing I did was to answer the question of "Why?" did this tumor appear. I believe that ALL illnesses/dis-eases appear in the body as a result of what is going on in our minds. Thus when we get a dis-ease (even a cold) it is the body's way of saying 'take a look at what is going on in your mind; change it and the dis-ease will also change'.
* Tumors are a result of mental thoughts of 'nursing old hurts and shocks. Building remorse. The uterus represent the home of creativity and sexuality. When I realized this I also instantly knew where it came from; I was sexually abused as a child. Hence, old hurts and shocks showed up in my home of creativity. Once I knew the why, I started doing a spiritual healing on myself; along with visualizing the tumor leaving my body (I used little green, the color of healing, pacman to gobble the tumor away), began drinking lots of red clover tea (without sweetener. doesn't need sweetening anyway), and within 8 months the tumor was gone. After the sonogram showing it was gone my doctor said "I've heard of people doing this, but never met someone, who did and it doesn't surprise me it was you". Then he extended his hand to shake mine. I said "you've been my doctor all these years and I get a handshake". I threw my arms around him and gave him a hug. You see his belief in me and my alternative thinking also helped me rid myself of the tumor. I couldn't imagine a doctor, who totally discouraged me being a benefit to my healing. To this day, all these years later, it has never returned. I have no idea if it was benign nor malignant...and really do not care; as long as it's gone.
To answer a question I've been asked many times - yes it can be more difficult to heal yourself than another, but only when people just don't want to see the forest for the trees.
As a Healer, I give my time and energy to make myself an instrument/vessel for Spirit; to direct the Universal Healing Light where it is most needed. I am only a channel for this Healing Light.
Having worked with the Universal Healing Light all my life, I have found that the healing comes from One source. I believe that source to be God.
The favorable way to receive a spiritual healing would be in person, with Skype, or by phone. The healing seems to have quicker affects. However, no matter how you receive your healing, the end results are equal.
The initial healing (first day) process takes approximately 2+ hours. After that my task is then to sit quietly twice a day for 7 days, sending Healing Light through energy, prayers and thoughts directly to you. Occasionally, if it is deemed necessary, I will pull the malady in my body to dispel it.
FEES: (includes initial healing and the 7 days)
- $550.00 (in person, with Skype, or by phone)
- $450.00 (long distance, only)
Included in the fee is the consultation, any candles, incense, herbs, etc. that will be used for the healing. Also, a candle will be lit on my site and you will be included in the Prayer Circle (though I never charge anyone to light a candle on my site or place them in our prayer circle. They are fee services Light a Candle Request a Prayer
Please make sure that you read and understand our policies.
REQUEST A SPIRITUAL HEALING, NOW!!!
For currency exchange rates New York Federal Reserve
* To learn more about your body's maladies being a result of what goes on in the mind, please read a wonderful book called, "Heal Your Body" by Louise L. Hay. You can get the book at her publishing company Hay House or go to the book directly, Heal Your Body.
I send you love.
Rev. Cassandra Anaya (Contact)
Return to Psychic Readings main page
All Materials within the domain of http://Circle-of-Light.com/ have a copyright, registration, &/or trademark.
No content is to be used without express permission. Violators will be prosecuted.
For further information please see our Copyright page at